Monday, March 9, 2009

You Don't Work That Way

Written: 29-01-2009


I didn’t want this…

I didn’t WANT this !
I didn’t want to feel anything again. Like, ever.
Why must life insist on doing this to me over and over again ?
I was not looking for anything.
I wasn’t wanting anything.
Then all of a sudden…
BAM ! There it is.
Starts off as a twinge of a feeling. A very slight feeling.
And then all of a sudden, out of the blue, you’re feeling something so much more than you intended or even wanted to feel.
And at first you’re like, No. Go away.
And ignore it.
But then it gets too much to ignore.
Especially when someone is giving you the attention you’ve been craving.
When someone is interested in you and you know it.
And so you start thinking, well… hang on… this is kinda nice…
And so you start wanting more.
But you shouldn’t.
Because it’s complicated.
And there’s someone else involved.
And you don’t work that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment