Monday, March 9, 2009

Pro-Con List

Written: 29-01-2009


So … I’m in a bit of a pickle right now.


I’m quite confused and don’t really know what to do with myself.

Everything is so complicated, I should probably be used to it because I always end up doing this to myself somehow.

It involves two people.
Three if you include me.
And I have a decision to make.
Quite a few actually.

Who do I choose ?
Do I take a chance with someone who WILL have to leave ?
Do I let myself become “the other woman” and do what I want. What I need. And be able to handle the guilt of being that “other woman”, even though there’s been no physical act.
Do I step back and retreat ?
Run away from what I feel or step up and take the challenge life has thrown at me ?
Do I forget about both ?

How do I choose between one or the other ?

Pro-Con list ?

Will that really clear everything up for me ?

I don’t know what to do !

I’m so scared of falling and failing again.

I’m so scared to feel anything for anybody even though I already do …

And it’s so complicated, because there are two.

No comments:

Post a Comment